Open Fire Cast Iron Cooking with Sea Island Forge
Saturday, May 18, 2019 Hamilton Place Terrace
Begins at 1:30 p.m.
Our signature Open Fire cast iron cooking demonstration continues with another Saturday around the Sea Island Forge kettles as Executive Chef Andrea Griffith prepares a variety of meats from chicken, beef and pork, dishes up savory garden vegetables and sweet dessert treats. Eat, mingle and sip on selections of craft beer and wine while enjoying an afternoon at The Farm. Rain or shine, this is an exciting event to learn the basics of cooking on cast iron kettle sets forged by Sea Island Forge based out of St. Simons Island, GA. Chef Andrea will be answering all your burning questions about how to sear, smoke and simmer foods on a cast iron kettle.
- Cast Iron Cooking Event: $69 (plus tax) per person Includes afternoon cooking demonstration, food & 3 drink vouchers
- Add overnight accommodations at The Inn: Starting at $247 (plus tax) per room per night
Highlights & Details:
- Cast Iron Cooking Demonstration with Chef Andrea
- Sample a variety of delicious sweet & savory items hot off the forge
- Craft Brews & Wine
- Sea Island Forge merchandise available for purchase
Bourbon Roasted Pork Tenderloin Whole Roasted Vanilla Pineapple Conecuh Sausage Dogs Farm-Fresh Vegetable Ratatouille Smoked Calm Chowder Plus Other Delicious Entrees
Smoked Strawberry Shortcake Bourbon Infused Bread Pudding Plus Additional Desserts
Reserve Your Experience
*Space is limited