Pets under 25 lbs. are welcome. A non-refundable, general cleaning fee of $100.00 is to be paid upon check-in. The hotel will make final determination as to whether a pet will be permitted in the hotel. Animals displaying dangerous and aggressive behavior, wild or other exotic animals are not permitted on the grounds, public spaces and/or guest rooms. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet. Registered Guide Dogs for a disabled guest are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or cleaning fee required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OWNER:
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in a guest room.
- Pets must not be left unattended. If a pet-sitter or pet supplies are needed, contact the concierge with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club or pool areas. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking, excessive whining and howling must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- If the pet creates a noise disturbance or is a source of guest complaints, the hotel reserves the right to require the guest to immediately remove the pet.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Hotel staff will be unable to enter the room if the pet is left unattended and not crated.
- Pet owner/guest is responsible for any and all damages and/or personal injuries resulting from pets during their stay and additional charges for damage may be imposed.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- The guest agrees to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage caused by the pet. If the hotel is unable to rent the damaged room while the damage is being repaired, then the guest shall be responsible for any lost room revenue incurred by the hotel and may be charged to the guest credit card.