Historic Hamilton Place
Restored by Jimmy and Chris Pursell, Hamilton Place was built in 1852 and is listed on the National Register of Historical Places. The Old Hamilton Place home is built basically of brick and heart longleaf pine lumber. The lumber is hand hewn and the bricks were made on location. There are five fireplaces, two bedrooms and various other rooms conditioned with a turn of the century flavor. The greek-revival house is built in the dog-trot style indicative of original pioneer dwellings.
Along with two bedrooms for up to four guests, this magnificent Southern home features a downstairs kitchen and den, sun room, five fireplaces, and an impressive 12-foot-wide hallway. Hamilton Place must be booked in its entirety.
Hamilton Place House Includes:
Capacity (Guests): 4
Double-occupancy guest rooms: 2
One room w/ one queen bed One room w/ two queen beds
Sun room “Solarium”
Hamilton Place House in the condition it was in when Jimmy and Chris Pursell purchased it in 1969. After completely restoring it to its original grandeur they lived in the house for 30 years.
Reserve Hamilton Place
– OR –