Valentine’s Weekend and Valentine’s Night
Wine-paired dinner for Reservations for two are available now.
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Make plans to stay the night on the 14 and book your room too!
Guests with the Valentine’s dinner staying over get to enjoy a bottle of Prosecco and turndown in their room
Celebrate with each other the weekend before Valentine’s and
make it a “Sweet Retreat”!
Tuesday, February 10 & 11, 2023
Slip away to The Farm this coming Valentine’s for a weekend of time spent with your loved one and celebrate with a romantic chef-prepared dinner at Arrington. Valentine’s guests staying in the Inn receive as split bottle or Prosecco to enjoy in their room at check in.
Call to make your Valentine’s Sweet Retreat reservations and add a spa for her and a round of golf for him!
Call to book your room at The Inn
The Valentine’s Dinner Menu
Maschio dei Cavalieri, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore
lively, floral, green apple, tropical fruit, crisp finish
House Meats & Pickles| Dips & Spreads | Local Cheeses | Breads
1st Course (choice of)
Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noirs, Carneros, CA
fresh & intensely bright, citrus, tart black cherry, flaky croissant
- Beef Tartar –Dry-Aged Beef Sirloin | Ash Mayo | Shattered Sourdough | Pomegranate
- Oysters – Murder Point Oysters Raw On ½ Shell | Charred Corn Sabayon | Pickled Calabrian Chilies
2nd Course – Beet Salad
Torbreck “Cuvee Juveniles”, Barossa Valley, AUS
ripe plum, sweet tobacco, black pepper, jerky
- Salt Roasted Beets | Delicata Squash | Smoked Ricotta | Satsuma | Fennel | Herbs
3rd Short Ribs (choice of)
Pedroncelli “Mother Clone Vineyard” Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, CA
ripe blackberries, black pepper, vanilla, soil
- Wagyu Short Ribs – Black Truffle Ravioloni | Rapini | Grilled Trumpet Mushrooms | Horseradish Gremolata
- Sea Bass – Seared Sea Bass | Celery Root Puree | Fire Roasted Tomato | Olives | Basil Pistachio Pesto
4th Course – Chocolate Budino
- Rich Dark Chocolate | Espresso Cream | Hazelnut Brittle
**Wine sold separately at dinner. Add this wine package at check out! Wines will be hand selected by the culinary team and presented at dinner to pair with each dish.