We Could All Use Some Fresh Air
Right About Now
Revised May 21, 2020
As a valued guest of The Farm, we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us as your resort property of choice in Alabama. In addition to the protective measures provided by the Centers for Disease Control, we have instituted and trained our team on numerous precautionary efforts to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Many of those guidelines are detailed below as they relate to certain areas or departments. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you.
- All accommodations are available. For reservations, please call: (256) 208-7600
- As always, and with extreme awareness of all surfaces and contact points, our housekeeping team is doing their part to keep guest rooms and public areas cleaned and sanitized for your health and safety. Some items such as pens and magazines have been temporarily removed from guest rooms and public spaces.
- A member of our leadership team will inspect and sanitize your guest room a second time prior to your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property.
- Individual reservations will be reduced to a 24-hour cancelation policy and of course, we invite you to reschedule for a later date.
- Old Tom’s Pub is open for service. We are offering a limited breakfast and all day dining menu. Breakfast is available from 7am – 11am, and the all day dining menu from 11am – 9pm.
- We are operating at 50% occupancy and maintaining a 6-foot social distancing between tables. Additionally, no table is permitted to have more than 8 guests.
- All team members serving our guests will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- A contactless billing process will be utilized.
- In-room dining for all accommodations is available featuring a select menu from Old Tom’s Pub.
- Service at Arrington currently paused.
- FarmLinks Golf Club is open 7 days per week.
- FarmLinks Golf Club is continuing to provide unrivaled service with these extra measures:
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course until further notice. No need to fix your bunker foot prints.
- All ball washers have been removed until further notice.
- The pin flags will be wiped and sanitized 5 times throughout the day. (Remember, you don’t even need to remove to flag while putting.)
- The hole cup is flipped to make retrieving the ball easier and providing less points of contact.
- Golf cart steering wheels and seats will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
- One player per cart.
- UTV Mountain Experience is available for tours. Vehicles may only be shared by members of the same household.
- The pool is open for your enjoyment with limited capacity and appropriate spacing between furniture. The pool hours are currently 9am to 9pm.
- The Spring House Spa will reopen Friday, May 15 with guidelines and policies in place.
- Only 50 minute spa treatments will be available. A 30-minute window will be implemented between appointment times to give ample time for cleaning and sanitation.
- Therapists and spa greeters will be wearing masks and we will still encourage 6 foot social distancing.
- No walk-in appointments at this time. Appointments must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Appointments may be cancelled up to 24 hours notice. Any cancellations within 24 hours will be fully charged.
- Complimentary bicycles are available for 1 hour per day per guest.
- E-Z-Go Cart and electric bicycle rentals also available.
- Orvis Shooting Grounds is open for resort guests and Orvis members.
- For your safety, the fitness center will be closed until further notice.
Meetings, Events and Weddings
- We will be offering a new catering menu while additionally following these guidelines:
- All staff encountered in banquet functions will be wearing masks and gloves
- Our team will avoid touching any glassware rims, plate surfaces and any additional surfaces that guests would normally encounter
- We will follow strict sanitation procedures in addition to our already intense process for keeping the health and safety of our guests and team members our number one priority. This includes sanitizing tables, chairs, chaffing dishes and stations before and after use.
- Utilizing only cloth disposable napkins, all silverware will be presented in roll ups to maintain sanitation guidelines
- All table linen will be transported in clean single use bags, and will only be used once for your function
- At this time, we will be offering plated meals, chef-attended stations, and drop-off catering options to allow for a multitude of preferences based on time allotted for your function (please allot for more time based on social distancing guidelines, rules and regulations based on size of your group)