Labor Day at The Farm
Celebrating the 146th Kentucky Derby
September 4-7, 2020
Activities & Rates
- Tito’s Mixology Class from 1:00-3:00 p.m. with Cameron Hayes. Create and sip on your own craft cocktails while learning tricks of the trade for curating excellent cocktails. (Additional $40 per person fee includes a bottle of Tito’s Vodka). Call to reserve. (256) 208-7600
- Kentucky Derby at Pursell Farms: Complimentary for resort guests. Join us at Old Tom’s Pub for the viewing of the 146th Kentucky Derby with chances to win great prizes and enjoy signature Mint Juleps by Clyde May’s Whiskey and special pub menu. Activities begin at 4:00 p.m.
Come and Enter the Kentucky Derby Draw-To-Win!
Open to all guests staying on property Friday or Saturday night. Must arrive at Old Tom’s Pub 45 minutes before the Race.
- Participants will be assigned a Horse by Random Drawing, 45 minutes before Post Time (Race begins at 5:00PM)
- If a Participant’s horse WINS the Kentucky Derby, the Participant wins 2 free nights at the Inn
- If a Participant’s horse PLACES (2nd place), the Participant wins a dinner for 2 at Arrington Restaurant ($150 value)
- If that Participant’s horse SHOWS (3rd place), the Participant wins a Pursell Farms Gift Basket
- Winners will be announced immediately following the Race
- Fireworks: Wrap up the last days of Summer with a spectacular fireworks show overlooking the 18th fairway.
Special Inn Room Rates
Friday & Saturday Night – Starting at $229 per room (plus tax and fees)
Sunday Night – Starting at $159 per room (plus tax and fees)
Book your Inn Room
– OR –