Hearts of Rest Women’s Retreat
January 25 – 27, 2019
Experience the power of God’s rest through creativity and creation.
This weekend is for any woman who is ready to get off the treadmill of comparison and rid herself of all the weights the enemy tries to stack upon her head in place of her crown. We are daughters of the King! Heirs to the Most High God. We have been given dominion over all things, created in the image of God…Romans 8:11, “The same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives within us.”
Featured Speaker for Weekend:
Alison McCreary Gengelbach
Rest. Relax. Rejuvenate.
- 2-Night stay at the beautiful new Inn at Pursell Farms
- Chef-inspired meals including hors d’oeuvres on Friday night, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday
- Incredible teaching from former Miss Alabama, Alison McCreary Gengelbach
- Six creative workshops to choose from led by some of the most talented creatives and artisans in Alabama including: Carrie Pittman Art, Holly Hollon Design & Calligraphy, Kerri Bunn of BOMA Beautiful and Resident Artist, Vaughan Spanjer
- Fellowship with other women
- Rare privacy and peaceful scenery at Pursell Farms
Package Starts At:
$499 per person (double occupancy)
$775 per person (single occupancy)
Reserve Your Hearts of Rest Weekend by November 1
Call: (256) 208-2040
About Alison McCreary Gengelbach
Alison McCreary Gengelbach was Miss Alabama 1996 and 3rd runner up to Miss America. She is a graduate from Samford University and a former executive sales representative and leadership development consultant with Eli Lilly and Co.
Alison has been speaking and singing in churches and women’s events for over 20 years. She uses her infectious energy and down-to-earth authenticity to connect to and empower women to pursue their passions and follow Jesus.
Alison resides in Fort Worth, TX with her husband Brandom and their two boys.